Slideshow

WORLD OCEANS

I´ve made a genial.ly to teach the oceans of the world.

At the end of this post you can see the presentation embeded. I share the link as well:

view.genial.ly/607c9c3f5d85620d39811467/interactive-content-donde-esta-mundial 

It is my first time using Genial.ly and I can say it is an incredible app. Firlst of all you can choose what type of presentation do you want. You can choose a normal presentation a video one or even do gamification.

I decided to do a mix of these three. You have a set of modelling slides so you can choose the one that fits beest for you. 

This app will help you averytime, you don´t need to start from the beggining. Isn´t it genial?

While designign slides you can use lots of lettering, lots of animation and it is very easy to use. You can create games really fast and it is incredibly useful for us to play with our students.

The only think I didn´t like about Genial.ly is that you can´t go to the next slide unless you have a link to go there, for example a button or icon.   


Below, you can see this Ocean gamification, hope you find it interesting!


 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hi!

AVATARS READY