Mindmap

 MINDMAP - SOCIAL SCIENCE

In first grade we are going to see the landscapes. Their final proyect is to make a scale model of one type of landscape. In order to choose which one to do, we will see three different types: coastal landscape, mountain landscape and flat landscape. 

To order the ideas, the students have to make a mindmap. In there, they will have to write the elements of each landscape so they can have a clear vision of the types of landscapes. There are different tools to make it but I have chosen Bubbl.us.

On the one hand, I experienced that this app is very intuitive and the bubbles are very easy to make. We can select the size of them, the colours and join them with lines and arrows. Moreover, it is simple to add images and links. 

On the other hand, I didn´t find useful the constant zooming of the app. It didn´t allow me to focus on the things I wanted and I wasted a lot of time setting the zoom to see what I needed. Also, It can not edit the images, so if you need to cut them or correct the colour, you need to do it in another app. Finally, there is not a wide range of bubble´s shapes so it make the mindmap a little bit monotonous. 

To sum up, I believe that Bubbl.us provides us an easy way to do mindmaps but if you need specific requirements, you must find a better app. 

This is my Mindmap ( http://go.bubbl.us/b77dfe/95dd?/LANDSCAPES ):


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hi!

AVATARS READY