Content curation

CONTENT CURATION

What´s that?



Today, we are going to learn how to organize, filter and save infomation or activities we can find interesting. This is called CONTENT CURATION, collecting resources, organise them and share them with others. 


There are lots of websites that show a great amount of resources or activities we can do in the classrooms. I had a look at Symbaloo and list.ly but I found them not intuitive. Then, trying other websites, I endup in Pinterest and I found it really useful. 

In Pinteres, there are lots of ideas and it is quite simple to classify them according to l, as they call it, PINs. There are also boards in where we can "pin" those resources. You can create as many boards as you want and you can name it according to the Pin´s topic. I made my own board for the subject Arts. Here it is: 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hi!

AVATARS READY